Monday, January 24, 2011

Webinars and Seminars

I'm pleased to announce that the seminar series that accompanies Philanthropy and Social Investing: Blueprint 2011 is underway. I'll be leading several invitation-only seminars hosted with regional associations and foundations beginning in February. The seminars are three hour working group discussions built around the Blueprint 2011 document and tailored to the particular needs and interests of the hosting communities or foundations. Foundation and Giving Circle readers can contact their regional grantmaking association to see if they're hosting a seminar. If not, please have them contact me. I'd love to come work with you.

On a related and lighter topic, that of buzzwords past and present, I'm delighted to join with Guidestar to offer a webinar on Ten (Predictions) for the Next Ten (Years) on February 9. Registration information is available here. The webinar will focus on these previous blog posts:

No comments: